At our previous exhibitions we explained that we have carefully considered how to best deliver a scheme that responds to the vision of Ealing Council and the Mayor of London to regenerate this area. We also wanted to integrate well with the existing community and emerging developments.
Our plans have evolved to:
- Include a range of fl exible commercial uses on the site
- Include flexible community space
- Reduce the total number of homes
- Provide on-site affordable housing
- Stagger the height and reduce the mass of the buildings
- Provide play opportunities for children
- Include high quality green landscaping
- Consider the impact of demolition and construction on our neighbours
Our proposals include the provision of much-needed new homes for the area, alongside commercial space that will provide important employment opportunities.